"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Walgreens I am Back


I made a second trip to Walgreens today, thats twice in one week cause of there great deals! When I discovered CVS and There ECBs I thought I would never shop at Walgreens again. But thanks to the Grocery Game and ComicalCouponCents I found some great deals this week and decided to stock up.

3 ALL & Mighty Laundry Soaps on sale $1.99
$1.00 of coupon get it here - final price $.99 each

2 Windex all purpose Cleaner $3.79 BOGO
2 $1.00 off coupons get it here - $1.79 for both

2 Coffeemate Creamer on sale 2/ $3.00
2 $1.00 off creamer get it here - fianal price $1.00 both

total before coupons $12.79
total after coupons $ $5.79
saved $7.00 I love Coupons!!!!!!

No comments: