"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, August 25, 2008

Deal or Dud!!!


This Deal or Dud I tested Space Bag. Space Bag claim to triple your storage space protect against bugs, dust, mildew, odors, and water....

Anyone who has kids knows how fast they grow out of there clothes. Since we are going to have more children instead of getting rid of all Poopoos old clothes I pack them away to save for the next crazy baby. Storing can be a problem with a limited amount of space. After watching a As seen on TV commercial I decided I would give Space Bag a try. I purchased my Space Bags at Walmart for $9.99. In one box I got 3 Large size Bags. The Space Bags come in several different sizes, they even have hanging bags which I plan to purchase to store my Wedding Dress. All you have to do is simply fill the Space Bag with the items you plan to store then using a vacuum suck out the air from the bag. If you don't have a vacuum it also has instruction on how to roll the air out. For more information you can check out Space Bags website HERE.

The Test.....


The Result....

So What Do I think? These Space Bag are defiantly a DEAL!!!

2 comments:

LdybugSammi said...

My husband is in the military so we move, A LOT and these bags are wonderful!!!!

ps, you have an award on my blog :)

Jennifer said...

I also purchased these bags....5 to be exact.....and I had trouble keeping them "flat". Almost like they had a leak in them, but I couldn't find a leak. Any suggestions??