"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, August 11, 2008

Stocking up on Waffles at Walmart


My Kashi coupon expires on Wednesday so I decided I needed to make a run to Walmart and stock up on those super cheap Kashi Waffles my son and husband love so much!


9 Boxes of Kashi Waffles$2.12- used $2 off HERE $.12 each


1 Box Wheat Thins $3.49 & 3 Mac-n-cheese $.50 each- used free Wheat Thins w/ purchase of 3 Kraft products from All You Magazine- $1.50 for all 4

2 Clean Team Wipes $2.34 Each- used $3.00 off 2 coupon insert $.84 each

Total Value $28.75
Total oop $4.46
Total Saved $24.29

2 comments:

Mommy Minded said...

You are on a roll girl! I am dying to get more Kashi coupons! I only ever got 2 and I cant get more...

Amy said...

Thanks for always giving out your websites for coupons. I have gotten a few lately, and I can really use those! YOu rock :D