"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Tax Free Weekend!

Its Tax Free weekend in Texas.There is no Sales Tax for a long list of items under $100 including DIAPERS! Go HERE if you would like more info. I decided for the first time ever to take advantage of the Tax Free Holiday and head to the Mall. I spent $70.00 and saved around $7.00 in sales tax. This does not seem like allot but we all know $7.00 can by a year supply of toothpaste at CVS lol! They also had lots of awesome sales going on, I got 2 pair of shorts, 2 shirts, Poopoo a pair of shorts and 3 shirts all for only $70 that is only $8 per article of clothing, not bad. Still with all the big sales and zero Tax I will not be returning to the mall during next years Tax Free Holiday. The lines where terrible, people were rude and it is impossible to push a stroller threw hundreds of people.
Happy Tax Free Shopping Y'all!

No comments: