"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, August 31, 2008

My New Freezer

In our effort to try and be more energy efficient we have slowly been replacing old appliances. I will have a whole different post on the steps we have taken to go green at our house but for now I will just show you my new freezer.
Isn't she pretty! Our old deep freezer was given to us by my grandpal and although it serves its purpose well and still works it is not at all efficient. The old deep freezer was probably purchased 15 years ago or more so you can only imagine how much electricity it wasted to keep it running. We purchased our new freezer at Lowes for under $200. The new freezer is allot smaller than our old freezer, this way we can keep it in the utility room instead of the garage.I think it is perfect and I am so excited about it I just wanted to share it with all my bloggy friends.

2 comments:

Penny Pinching Parent said...

Oooohhhh... I'm jealous! Ours is an older one from my in-laws.

We have a smaller one as well and I think sometimes it is better for us than a bigger one because it's just easier to find things and organize.

Looks so nice... you probably already have it packed!

Robinsen Clerk said...

A freezer is a machine that keeps food frozen at amazingly low temperatures. A family unit freezer is usually incorporated with a refrigerator. The fridge is where you keep ice 3D squares and frozen peas - it's a compartment at the head of the cooler in your kitchen.
Buy online medicines visit here-"online pharmacy usa"