"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, August 21, 2008

$5.00 Off $20 Walgreen Coupon


Walgreen's Just Wants me to have it all.... This week they provided me with Cheap Breakfast food (Cheerios, Blueberry Muffins and Milk:), Now they are giving me this Awesome coupon to use Friday and Saturday for $5.00 off $20 purchase. Who Knows maybe this will buy lunch and dinner, oh wait I already got those this week as well! ( Peanut Butter & Spaghetti Sauce:), :),

Get your coupon HERE

1 comment:

Robinsen Clerk said...

Walgreens was less expensive on three things, CVS on one, and they tied on one. Be that as it may, the two drugstores estimating never changed more than 50 pennies. The genuine takeaways: Head to Walmart for significant reserve funds, and don't utilize Drugstore.com
Visit here to get more information about online stores --slim trim capsules