"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I won an Award!

Melinda over at The Nest Egg has given me this very sweet award!

The rules of the award are:

1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of those you have nominated.

I nominate the following blogs....

Penny Pinching Parent _ Always has the best deals on Diapers
The Coupon Diva- She just recently had a new baby so I am patiently waiting for her comeback
Mommy Minded- I love her great ideas for so many different things
Keeping a Float...Most Days- She is due to pop out a kid in like four days but keeps on blogging :)
Confessions of an Apron Queen- She has a great eye
Escape Into My Thoughts- She has the best sense of humor

4 comments:

Amy said...

Awww thanks! That means a lot.

Penny Pinching Parent said...

You are too sweet! I tell you what, I wish you were a stylist in TN... I love your hair cut! :o)

Mommy Minded said...

aww thank you again! i really am going to do this! lol I have been so behind on everything!

Uberly Ewe said...

hehehe....yes I am about to pop!!!!
I will try to do this before the baby is born. But if not I will do it afterwards ok.
Thanks for thinking of me. It means a lot!!!