"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday


This Tuesday was a HUGE TACKLE! My sons closet was out of control! I have continued to pile stuff in there as he grows out of it. I also store all the diapers and wipes in his closet but with so much stuff crammed in there they were hard to get to. I decide it was time to Tackle this enormous project with my husbands help. I am a little embarrassed to show y'all the before picture.(I Promise we are not messy people!)

First Thing was to Pull everything out of the closet... Then My Handy Man Built Poopoo some shelves...


WooHoo look what I found in all that mess..... Then I sorted all that crap uhh I mean stuff....
Finally Finished.....Yes you can actually see the floor.....

For More Tackle it Tuesday fun visit 5 Minutes for Mom

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just think one little guy makes all that. Feels good doesn't it?

Christine said...

OMG, that's what Gabe's closet looks like! I'll never get around to cleaning it though.

Good Job!

Mommy Minded said...

You So ROCK!

† Tasha said...

Awesome! WOw. I think I just felt your tackle high all the way up here in MO. That is a great tackle! Seriously! Don't you just want to sit and stare at it now... or is that just me???

Melanie said...

No need to apologize for the before, anyone with kids knows that closets have a mind of their own & toys multiply in the night:)
It looks great! I think you have knack for organizing things...

He & Me + 3 said...

I am not in awe of the before mess, I am just amazed that one child has so many diapers. Holy Pampers Batman.Nice organization! Love it, Everything in its place.