"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, February 20, 2009

My Wheels are Spinning....But I Need Your Help!

I got my crafty wheels spinning. I have so many ideas and projects I am starting today. I cant wait to share them all with you, I am so excited I just hope my visions turn out the way I have planned.
One of my projects is a old door that I am going to use to display my sweet babies photos. The only thing I am having trouble deciding is what Bible verse to write on it.
I was considering using this one......
I have prayed for this child, and the Lord has granted me what I asked of him.
1 Samuel 1:27
Do you have any great verses about kids that you could share to help me decided?

No comments: