"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, April 3, 2009

Holy Hail!!!!!

Its spring time in Texas which mean severe storms. Monday night we got our first taste of this years severe weather season and lets just say it wasn't very appetizing.
Monday my Husband got in from California around 4:00 in the evening and we immediately rushed off to the hospital so he could meet our precious new niece. We got home and got ready to turn in early for the night since we were both so exhausted from our long busy weekend. We didn't even turn the T.V. on so we had no idea what was in store for us! We were only in bed for about 45 minutes when we were woken up by what sounded like baseballs hitting our roof at 100 miles an hour.........

My first thought was OMG my poor car is parked in the driveway. I usually park in the garage but since we have been working on the baby's room we have been storing stuff in there. Had we watched to weather we could of easily moved that stuff out of the way and pulled my car inside. We rushed out into the garage and opened the garage door, our jaws hit the ground...... defiantly the biggest hail I have ever seen. We watched in horror as the almost baseball size hail destroyed both our cars and cringed at the sound of our roof being torn to pieces.

And sweet Poopoo slept right threw the entire storm.......

No comments: