"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, April 24, 2009

Baby Update!!

My Baby Bump 35 weeks....
I know I have had a major lack of postings lately. I have not had sweet baby boy yet but things seem as if he will be here soon. I am 35 1/2 weeks, I had my first son 36 weeks to the day. I went to the doctor on Monday and had a sonogram, the baby weighs about 5lbs 4oz currently. He is head down and has dropped. He also did my Strep b test and went ahead and checked me. I have started to diolate, not sure how much I didn't ask and my cervix is starting to thin.

Tuesday night I started having contractions that were 5- 13 minutes apart for about 2 1/2 hours straight. By the time I went to bed they had slowed to about 15 minute apart. I have been fine every since, thank goodness. I would prefer this baby to stay in for at least 2 more weeks.

For now I am just taking it easy trying to keep my feet up when I am not at work and drinking plenty of fluids!

It wont be long!

8 comments:

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

What a cute baby bump!

Lived With Love said...

I can't wait to see him! x

Uberly Ewe said...

yes a very cute baby bump! :)

Amanda said...

You look awesome! So tiny and adorable as ever. Yay for almost baby boy!!

LYNDEE said...

just saw baby Ian on facebook ohhh sooo precious... i pray hes out of the nicu soon and in yr arms CONGRATS

Stephanie said...

You look wonderful!! I'm so excited to see baby pictures!!

amberdawn said...

April! I totally stumbled onto your blog! You look adorable! And you are so crafty and talented with everything that you are making! How have you been?
Amber

Amanda said...

Ohhh, congrats to you too, April! I've been checking on you.. waiting for a baby update. I hope he is out of NICU so very soon! Is he there because he was born a bit earlier? I can't wait to hear more about him and see pictures!!