"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, October 1, 2012

I Might be Insane

Today I started day1 of the 60 day Insanity challenge. All I can say is HOLY CRAP this is going to be hard! I popped in the fit test video this morning thinking this would be a quick easy workout since it was day one, video one. I WAS WRONG! 
There is no baby stepping it when it comes to this workout.  
I did it before my kids woke up to get ready for school and I hardly had enough energy left to get them out the door and make sure Poopoo was on time.
 I have never worked out so hard where I felt as if I could throw up and I might have blurted out a few curse words during the workout.
 I said over and over I cant do this, I can't do this but I am positive I can and I will! 
If your considering this workout, get a coach and join a team, it helps to have someone to be accountable to. I might be to sore for day two, but sore or not I will do this!!!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post!
Follow my blog if you want!
www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

Anonymous said...

Nice Blog!
I became more and more famous!
I am you fan.
I saw your Blog and i thought "This is it"
If you have time check my Blog
http://bannersbrokerpoland.blogspot.com/
I will add you to the observers

Unknown said...

well3x nice try so this is the first time u try so hard? well u must be really live happily congrats for u

i need my blog grow pls comment n follback tq

www.indogeria.blogspot.com

urdu master said...

Very Nice Blog....

Unknown said...

Good Work, I Like Your Posts, Thanks For Sharing

Unknown said...

insanity workouts aint easy just work hader

Unknown said...

These work outs are insane! Are you doing any sort of eating plan alongside it or just the workout?

Hollie xo
http://polkadot-lemondrop.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

I'm very happy to follow you!A great week end!
http://17modidimangiareilmango.blogspot.it/