"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Best Toddler Shoe Ever!!!


I just thought I would share with you how awesome Vans shoes are for kids. I personally have never owned a pair of Vans for myself but my son is on his second pair. He didn't wear out the first pair he grew out of them. My Poopoo is a rough, Tricycle toe dragging, sandboxing, puddle jumping boy. He is extremely hard on his shoes. The pair we had before we bought his first Vans he destroyed before he grew out of them. What I love about Vans besides the fact that they are extremely durable the ones with the velcro are super easy to get on and off, they are great for a wider foot and they wash well. The cost is reasonable at about $25 a pair, visit Vans.com and check out all the fun colors and patterns.
Here are Poopoos old Vans, they can totally be used for the next baby!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love the skulls!! My son loves these shoes too.

His foot is not only wide but thick and Vans fit him perfect!! Doesn't hurt he can say Vans either. :)