"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am Still Here!!

I am still here! Thank you for the many concerns. Knowing I am missed just might motivate me back in action. I have been feeling OK the Zofram really helps but I am still so tired and feel as though I am being sucked dry (must be a girl). I have been trying to take it easy, laying on the couch watching tons of Elmo. I still have not been to CVS, it has been almost 3 weeks WOW! We eat out allot I cant even think about preparing food and the smell NOT GOOD! Hopefully only a few more weeks of this and then I will be in my second Tri YEA!!!! Thanks again to all of you for sending your sweet comments of concern:)

2 comments:

Tena said...

{{{{ hugs }}}}
Hang in there mama!!!

Amy said...

Take it easy, we understand :D