"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Holy Sweet Potatoes Batman

One of my favorite plants is the Sweet Potato Vine. I love Sweet Potato vines big colorful leafs and it makes a great filler for low maintenance flower beds. Since I have two black thumbs this plant works great for me. The only down fall about Sweet Potato Vines is that it is so so so hardy if your not careful it can take over your whole flowerbed and when you go to remove it from your bed it leaves actual Sweet Potatoes in the soil that you have to dig out. Well this year I went to dig out my vine from the flower bed and I came across some massive sweet potatoes.

These definitely don't look appetizing but they have to win some award for size!

No comments: