"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, July 13, 2009

Making it Work Monday

Today I loaded up the boys and headed to our neighborhood pool. When we puled up to the pool I noticed there was nobody there and a sign on the gate saying "closed for maintenance" I think we all now what that means teehee! Needles to say I had one very disappointed two year old. I couldn't possibly let this spoil my sweet Poopoos day. I decided to make a trip to Walmart "UHGG" to get the boys a kiddie pool! I was sooooo tempted to buy this $200 Little Tikes pool....
(attention Poops & Peanuts grandparents if you are looking for and early birthday/ Christmas gift for the boys here it is)
but I settled for the $20 pool instead! Pax had a ton of fun and forgot all about the neighborhood pool being closed! Even little Ian got his feet wet..... I would say it was $20 well spent!

5 comments:

amberdawn said...

That is great! And for only $20!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Wow, that's a neat pool for only $20! Looks like he had fun.

Amber said...

Fun! What a neat little pool. We have the $7 inflatable one from WalMart, and Wyatt LOVES it. I think kids just enjoy the simple things in life!

Amanda said...

That 20$ one actually looks cuter! I would be afraid to spend that much on a big one that you blow up because what if it gets a hole yanno?

Ian is SO cute and of course Poops is too. Cute babies you have!

Elan said...

Too bad you didn't include the brand or name of it!