"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, July 12, 2009

The New Do!

I have been wanting a new style for a long while, so this week I got a sassy new do.
This is my before.... 100 degree days makes chopping all your hair off sound like a easy decision.
This is my hair after.... This is my good friend Lindsey who did the honors...My hair had gotten so long I was able to donate what I cut off to Locks of Love... I love It I feel super sassy!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it and you do look super sassy!!! You look so good after just having a baby! ;)

amberdawn said...

I didn't know you knew Lindsey! By the way-I LOVE the new do!

Stephanie said...

It looks great!! Love it.

Amber Ellis said...

Ok, you make me want to cut all my hair off! It looks so cute on you :) Hot Mama!

MarvelousMOM said...

It looks great. You look so good for just having a baby!!!

Trina said...

Very cute cut! :)

April said...

I love it!!

Angie said...

I love it!! Doesn't it feel great? I cut and donated mine last week. Ahhh....!

♥spoiled mommy♥ said...

Oh my goodness, I LOVE it!!
My daughter just cut all her's off too...I just showed her yours because yours is exactly how I told her to cute hers. She is trying to grow out her bangs now.

Anyway- you look gorgeous!