"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, March 23, 2009

Just Another Prenatal Visit

Today I went in for yet another prenatal visit, third trimester means every two weeks at the Ob. Everything measured perfectly, heartbeat sounds great, blood pressure good, and my weight will stay undisclosed. The doctor also told me that he was going to do an ultrasound in 4 weeks to check the position of the baby since I am at risk for preterm. I cant wait to see how much he has grown:)

This is my big white belly at 31 weeks......

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You look great. I hope you aren't worried about your weight. Not much longer! :)

Heather said...

I was blog-hopping and ended up here. Just wanted to say you look absolutely adorable. The nursery for your little boy on the way is too cute. Best of luck in your final weeks!