"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Big Things Happening This Month

Taking a page out of Emily's book over at Imperfect and making a TO DO list for the month of march!
Geeze where do I start.........

1. Install tile back splash in my kitchen as seen here. (never worked with tile before so this one should be interesting lol)

2. Put the final touches on my Stepsisters baby shower not this weekend but next. Its going to be Camo theme super cute, will post more on this one later :)

3. Plan Ian's first Birthday party. Its the last weekend in April but I go all out for birthdays so it takes some time to plan!

4. Clean up the back yard.

5. Paint all Base boards, doors and trim. This is a big one that I am not looking forward to but will be so nice when its done!

6.Find and hopefully have installed new carpet for the bedrooms.

7. Start an Etsy store as seen here.


I am sure there is a whole lot more but I will stop here!

Whats yours?

1 comment:

Frugal Home Designs said...

I like the idea of putting a list out there to the world--more incentive to get it done :). Good luck on the tiling. I am doing my first tiling right now, and it actually isn't too bad. Can't wait to see what you do.