"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, March 26, 2010

My Bathroom is Under Construction

Sorry for the lack of postings I have been busy bust busy with my projects! Now that my kitchen redo is close to completion (which we all know will never happen)
I decided to start working on my master bath. I painted my cheap medium oak cabinets black, sanded the edges and used a Mocha stain over them.....
Next I am going to frame out the mirror and ad a head knocker.
I liked the look of the sanded edges so much I decided to do it in the kitchen as well. I painted the cabinet a few month back and did an antique glaze on them... Here are the cabinets sanded and stained......
Not a huge difference but I love it!!!!!

3 comments:

Frugal Home Designs said...

That is looking good. It is funny how once we finish a project, after a day or two we are ready to hop into another one :) What is a head knocker? A chandy?

Andrea @ The Dawley Fam said...

I can't wait to see the bathroom makeover!

Carrie @ Dittle Dattle said...

It's the little things that make a big difference. I love the detail!