"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Praying For Ezra


All my blog moms please open your hearts to help this poor family in there time of need! One of the Blogs I follow Manic Mother just found out her 2 year old son Ezra has been diagnosed with cancer. She is asking for donations to help during this trying time.

I myself have watched a family I love very much struggle with a child who has been diagnosed with cancer. When your baby is sick your who life gets put on hold including jobs and bills. Every little bit will help this family even if all you can give is a few dollars.

For those of you who are not in a situation to be able to donate to this family please do your part and Pray. I am a firm believer in the power of prayer and this family will need all the prayers they can get!
If you would like to donate go here.

No comments: