"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Grannys Door

For about 5 years I have had a my husbands Great Grannys screen door sitting our garage. I had always wanted to do something with it and finally I did.....
A dear friend and long time client of mine has taken the most amazing photos for us over the years. I bought a box of black frames from target that were all different sizes. I picked out some of my favorite black and white pictures that I wanted to frame. At first I tried to attach the frames with nails but that didn't work as planned so I hot glued each frame to the door. I think my screen door project turned out great and it has allot of old and now new memories for my husband.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

that is such a neat idea! your so crafty!

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

I'm so glad you're back!

I agree it turned out great, good job.

Love your header :)