"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Just a Few Things I Need for Working on the House


I am in much need of my own tools! Its just no fun using my husbands MAN tools when these would be so much cooler.....

What women's life is not complete without a pink drill.....

And of coarse I need a place to store all these sassy tools.....
It would need to be bedazzled lol!

Happy Sunday!

4 comments:

Kacee said...

I want some! Where did you find those?

Little April said...

I just googled girly tools

Frugal Home Designs said...

I love that tool belt. So cute. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I can't wait to see how your to do list turns out.

Anonymous said...

ohhemgee i saw the pink tool sset and dril at target and i promised id be going back next weekend :D its a must have!!!!