"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, February 4, 2010

What a Year!

Last year was the most exciting, busiest, trialing, difficult year of our lives! Just a recap of 2009 we welcomed our second sweet baby boy into the world. Ian is the most amazing child his face just glows. He has been our light threw this difficult year, no matter how hard things get he warms you. He had a rough start himself coming six weeks early and spending some time in the NICU but has defiantly caught up!
Not long after Ian was born I was hospitalized an diagnosed with Postpartum CardioMyopathy, which is basically heart failure brought on by pregnancy. After following a strict low sodium diet and medications I am now much better and able to function normally.
Without the love of the most amazing husband in the world and the help of our family this year would of done me in. I am so grateful for everyone in my life!
As for my blog I have missed it and my bloggy family! Everytime I would work on a new post in the past I'd feel guilty for not being down on the floor playing with my kids so I usually end up never finishing it and just deleting it. Its hard to spend time on some things when u have been reminded how precious every moment is. I am going to try to be better, I'm not making any promises but I will try to update regularly.

No comments: