"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, February 12, 2010

Record Breaking!!!

In my neck of the woods we've had record breaking snow fall in the last 24 hours, 12 inches!!! Can you believe that, I know many of you get snow on a regular bases but were I live it is rare, if any and never like this! Last night my hubby and Poopoo got out and built a snow man.
Can anyone guess what its suppose to be................
Its Wall-E lol!
My husband got out this morning before he left for work and snapped a few shots of the snow...Check out the back of his truck WOW! Poor Wall-E got covered in snow overnight....It was sooooo beautiful I hate that its all going to melt away and be in the 50's by tomorrow, but that's Texas for ya!


No comments: