"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Picture Time!!!

I took the Kiddos to Target and had there pictures taken last week. I love Target portrait studio because its super cheap and they take great pics! you can go to there website and print off a great coupon for free sitting plus 8x10 and $3.99 a sheet. Now of course I have to have every pic they take so I never get out of there as cheap as I like and this time I just went ahead and bought the CD with copyright for $120 but I can print as many pics as I want so to me its worth it, also I like having a CD to put in the fireproof safe.



The "END"!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

These are the cutest pictures ever!!!! I'm so glad you are back to blogging! I enjoy your blog!

Mamaof3 said...

Those are just precious!! That last one just might be my favorite!! :) Too Cute!