"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, September 15, 2012

2 Days Without Nookie!!!

You heard me right I spent two days without  Nookie, aka my beloved Nook! I left it at my shop and instead of driving the 15 minutes to retrieve it, I toughed it out, Not easy I might add! I am currently reading Redeeming Love by Francis River, another book that came highly recommended by several clients. Being only half way threw Im loving it. Such a sweet story about how God loves all his children no matter how great their sins. When I read this book the verse Matthew 11:28 comes to my mind. 

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."

 I can't give you full review of this book  since I haven't finished it yet but believe me this is one I will like to talk about! Anyway no need for anymore PANIC my Nookie is back home safe and sound with me :)

1 comment:

amberdawn said...

I LOVE that book! It is soooo good! Have you ever read anything by Karen Kingsbury? You will be hooked trust me!