"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, September 28, 2012

Redeeming Love "it"

I finished reading Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers last week. This book touched me in so many ways. Its set back in the old western days, It follows a girl threw the hard journey of her young life and the redeeming love that sets her free. I loved this story, defiantly not predictable, lots of turns along the way. I would dream at night that I was Angel and felt myself walking in her struggles, that says allot for me. Although Sarah "named after a mother of nations" struggles were far more difficult than any struggles of my own, I felt her pain and hardness. The way God loves us despite our doubt and convictions is beyond present in this story, and our fathers redeeming love is the only way to truly be set free.

Other books I love.......
 

1 comment:

amberdawn said...

I love, love, love that book! I truly felt like that so many times in my life being lied to over and over by the enemy about my past. So thankful that God forgives and doesn't live in our past!