"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, September 28, 2012

Chutes and Sight Words

I love trying to find fun ways to learn our sight words. Poopoo loves board games and always begging me to play them. Lightbulb! Why not make a board game out of our sight words.  I was going to use a chutes and ladders game board but I was to cheap to spend $14 to buy one, so I bought a project board instead and cut it in half. Using makers I drew out my game board, for the words I used sticker label that I cut in half, for our game pieces we used Lego figurines and I stole dice from and old game. It was pretty simple to put together and Poopoo was super excited to play!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is also awesome post and beautiful image. Thanks