"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, September 10, 2012

Back in the Saddle Again

You heard right, this girl is back in the blogging game and ohhhhhh how I have missed blogging! I know, I know, try and hold back your excitement!

 I can't believe its been 2 years since my last post, here are a few updates for my old followers.  Poopoo and slinky are growing FAST, TO FAST,  Poopoo started Kindergarten this year and I have one more year at home with my sweet Slinky before he starts pre-k. I believe my last post involved Slinkys first haircut haha. 

I still work part time as a hairstylist and recently have taken on the huge task of homeschooling my kindergartener two days a week. I would love to get into Poopoo's schooling but thats something I'll save for another post. Enjoying Life, enjoying my family, praising and giving thanks everyday to our almighty God.

 If your a first time visitor, my blog really has no rhyme or reason. I love talking about my kids, finding good deals, giving my opinion, homeschooling ideas, and sharing yummy recipes. Stay tuned while I explore this this big crazy world:)

1 comment:

Amber said...

So glad to see you back! I have been following since before Slinky was born! I have missed you! Can't wait to see new post!