"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Set for Fall



Fall is by far far my favorite time of year when it comes to decorating and even though where I live its still 100 degrees I don't hesitate putting my white pumpkins out! Lately I have been burlap crazy, burlap lamp shades, burlap table runners, burlap flags, I could go on and on. A couple years back I inherited my Mamaws beautiful fall plate settings. I absolutely love this set, I wish i could keep the out all year but instead I anxiously wait for fall. Also notice how I use saucers on my candle sticks, I think it adds a layer of color and texture. 

I have started adding links to the bottom of my pages to places you can buy similar things to what I am using as a helpful tool for your decorating, party planning, homeschooling needs.

No comments: