"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Gift that benifits Children

I was at Kohl's today and came across this great gift idea. At the front of the store next to the register there is a display with 4 great books and four different fun stuffed animals. Each book and Animal are $5.00. If you have small children in your family this is a great gift at only $10 for a book and matching stuffed animal (my son went crazy when I pulled these out of the bag). What makes this gift so so special is 100% off the proceeds go to Kohl's Care for Kids Foundation. This foundation supports health and education opportunities nationwide. So not only will you bring a smile to the face of the little one in your life, you will also bring a smile to many other little faces.


1 comment:

Penny Pinching Parent said...

The money from our Kohl's in town goes towards our local Children's Hospital. It's an awesome program!

When I was in Development for our local hospital we were able to buy a van (among many other things) for our home health division.

I cannot say enough good things about this program and the impact it allows Kohl's to make on your local community.