"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, September 29, 2008

MIA

So I know you have noticed my lack of postings. Extreme exhaustion from being a human oven has left me less than enthused when it comes to seeking out great deals maintaining my blog. I am not usually a napper but I now take a nap every single day. I know, I know I should take full advantage of the opportunity to sleep with number 2 on the way. Apparently having a 2 year old and a new born will make sleep a treasured memory. So please excuse my absence, this to shall pass. Alyssa over at Kingdom First also shares my struggles.

3 comments:

Shynea @ Penny Pinching Diva said...

You are not the only one feeling the exhaustion of pregnancy. I only have three more weeks to go, and it seems like all I do lately is sleep and lounge around. I find it quite pathetic, but I am enjoying it because in three weeks I will have a newborn and a one year old at home ALL day, so sleep will be a luxury then. Take all the naps that you need. :)

Amy said...

I know how you feel. WHen my oldest was 2 I was pregnant for my second one and I worked fulltime. I wanted to sleep everyday as soon as I got home, I was so totally exhausted. It's harder the second time, because now you have that little one to contend with on top of being tired. And I was sick for a month too.

Megan said...

I am so excited for you and Alyssa! My boys are only 15 months apart, but they are BEST FRIENDS! I am going to try to get my blog going again... I miss you girls so much! ;)

Megan (Mommy Minded)