"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, September 19, 2008

Target Coupons!!!!

I was so excited when I checked my mail earlier this week and found this....
A Target Coupon Book! This book is filed with lots of great coupons.
$1 off Buitoni Pasta (Fettachini Pasta is only $1.76 at Target)
$1.00 off Viva Paper Towels
stack it with $.35 off coupon HERE
$1.00 off Kleenex Multi Pack or three Singles
stack with coupon insert
$.75 off Ziploc
stack with coupon insert or $.75 off printable HERE
$.75 off Charmin 24 Roll
Stack with recent coupon insert
$1.00 of Glad Trash Bags
$1.00 off Colgate Total
Stacked with $1.50 off HERE
$.75 of Crest Toothpaste
stacked with recent insert or $3.00 off both Prohealth Mouth wash and toothpaste HERE
$1.00 off Pantene or Head and Shoulders Products
stacked with recent coupon insert
There are many many more coupons in this awesome book! Be on the look out for yours :)

4 comments:

Angie said...

Man, I'm jealous!!! Guess Target knows I'm not happy with them. Haha!

Jennifer said...

That is awesome! How do you get them mailed to you??

Marcie said...

Girl I am highjacking your post and linking back to you. This is great "intel". LOL

Target doesn't send me any "Target Love" like they do you!

Ginger

Little April said...

Jenifer I am not sure why I get these great booklets they are few and far between. I am guessing maybe it has something to do with the fact that I registered there for both my wedding and baby shower.