"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

10 FREE Photos from Wal-mart


If you are anything like me you never develop any photos. With digital cameras, uploading and emailing photos it seems I never have a reason to visit the photo counter. That is why I was so excited to see this offer!


Now get 10 free photo prints at your Wal-Mart Digital Photo Center when you purchase any participating Kellogg’s®, Keebler®, Cheez-It® or Eggo® products.
Visit your local Wal-Mart store to pick up the specially marked products listed below and receive a package code for 10 free 1-Hour Photo prints. Whether it’s your once-in-a-lifetime family vacation, a fishing trip or everyday shots of your loved ones, capture those memories forever. Expires 6/01/09.


No comments: