"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, June 13, 2008

The Best Day Ever!


OMG!!!! This is the greatest day ever, well besides the birth of my son and the day I married my husband but it is pretty close lol! I picked up my prescription and got a $25.00 gift card yea!!!! Earlier this week when I was checking out a coupon printed out at the registrar for a $25.00 gift card with any new or transferred prescription. I just so happen to have a new prescription that needed to be filled so today when I went to go pick it up I gave the cashier the coupon I had received and she handed me this BEAUTIFUL $25.00 GIFT CARD isn't she pretty!
Hopefully I can use this Free $25.00 to buy $100.00 worth of stuff.

No comments: