"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Recycle Your Makeup


M.A.C
I have been saving these old M.A.C makeup containers forever!!! M.A.C cosmetics will let you bring back your old make-up containers and trade them for new makeup. All you have to do is take your old containers to any M.A.C counter they will trade 6 of them for one lipstick or if you take them to the M.A.C store you can trade your six containers for your choice of a lipstick, lip gloss, or eyeshadow yea!!!! I had 24 old make-up containers (wow that is allot of make-up) that I traded for 2 eyeshadows, 1 lipstick, and 1 lip gloss that is $56.00 worth of makeup for FREE!!!! I asked the sales clerk at the M.A.C store what happens to all the old containers. M.A.C takes all the plastic used in the old makeup containers grinds them down and uses them to make children's playground equipment, AHHHH isn't that sweet!!! Here is a picture of my awesome reward for recycling...........

No comments: