"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, June 13, 2008

The new iphone



My iphone is probably one of my most favorite things, not at all frugal but worth every penny.

There is nothing like standing in line at the grocery store and being able to view web pages, blog, check your banking account or check your email with just the touch of a finger. No matter where I am at I can get on the Internet, its the greatest thing ever. I am normally not a gadget girl but I love love love this phone!!!

I originally waited awhile before I purchased my iphone, but of coarse as with everything they are coming out with a newer faster model and the kicker is that it is half the price. My husband jokes that he is going to buy a new one but that's not happening, when we bought our phones I felt sick walking out of the AT&T store knowing we spent that much money on two cell phones.

With all that said this is sad news for me but good news for all you more frugal people who held out. If you have $200 extra dollars put away I would seriously suggest purchasing one of these phones. I don't at all regret my purchase cause like I said in the beginning it was worth every penny. Check it out at apple.com.

No comments: