"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Todays shopping avdentures

I had so so much fun today coupon shopping with my step sister Melissa. Like me Melissa is on her way to being the Coupon Quenn. First Stop was Target Melissa spent way less then Me. I had to pick up some Pampers Splashers, that was a big ticket item but I stacked a target coupon that I got out of Parents Magazine for $1.50 off with $1.50 off coupon I got in a Jumbo Pampers box making them only$6.00. I was also really excited when Melissa spotted a Gillete Fushion Razor and Shavecream combo on sale for $6.98 and when we got to the registar it only rang up $3.98 so using my $4.00 off coupon I got it for FREE!!!!! I also purchased 10 Buddies Soaps with 2 coupons that my dear sweet sister gave me $5.00 of five Johnsons proucts making all 10 FREE!!!! I also bought some hanes undies that were marked down to $4.08 origanally $6. 98 and I used a $.50 off coupon making them $3.58, thats pretty cheap for some undies lol!!!
Melissa also scored big at target she purchased 5- 20ct boxes of Bandaids used a $5.00 off/ 5 bandaid target coupon stacked with 5 $1.00 off coupons making all five FREE!!!!
Our next stop was Wal-mart this time I spent less than Melissa we both purchased two bag of dog food using a coupon printed here I bought Purina puppy Chow for $4.17 used a $4.00 off coupon making them only $.17. I also used my Beachnut Baby food coupons today cause Wal-mart now has replaced the Del Monte Baby foods with Beachnut and they are supper cheap, using my coupons from this Sundays paper I got 8 jar fruits, 1 yogurt drink, 1 box of oatmeal all for $3.00 YEA!!!!! I also picked up allot of other great deals. Melissa was giving away allot of coupons and I was more than happy to take them off her hands lol!
I ended the day with a stop at Tom Thumb I picked up some Granola bars that where buy 2 get three free and 2 bags of chips and 2 salsa dips after my coupons it was $14.00 the most I spent in one place but they will get eaten.................
Todays Total $24.00, total saved $68.00 Now that was a fun day!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: