"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, June 23, 2008

Todays Steals uhhh I mean Deals

I had not really planned on getting out of the house today but when I got a very exciting phone call saying my car was ready after being in the shop for three weeks, I decided to make use of my gas. The body shop is all the way across town by the Mall so I thought I would swing into Toys"r"us and pick up my FREE Thomas the Train, followed by a quick trip Target to fill a prescription an pick up some FREE soap and almost FREE diapers and wipes, last a day wouldn't be complete without a trip to CVS.

Coupon used

J & J $1.00 off print here

All & Mighty $1.00 off print here ( CVS has them BOGO this week use 2 Coupons)

Free Thomas the Train print here

Listerine Smart rinse $1.00 off print here

$5.00 off both Pampers & Wipes Target print here

I also used $1.00 Cvs sunblock coupon & $10 gift card w/ new prescription coupon at Target

Total OOP today $1.63 WOOOHOOO this is so much fun!!!!!

No comments: