"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Great Freebies!!!!!


There are some really great Freebies floating around in the Blogshere......
Betty Crocker Warm Delights Click here.
O.B. Sample here

I cant Believe Its Not Butter Sample here

Stride Gum here (this one is funny!!)

Wildflower Seeds from Burts Bees here

New York Brand Dippin Sticks here (quick survey)

Free Bobble Head here ( I got the mini Jesus hehe!)

Free Pledge Multi Surface here

Free Sample of Flint River Dog Food here

TIGI Foxy Curls Sample here (this excites me as a hairstylist bed head is a great product line)

2 Free energy saving Light bulbs here (this will excite my hubby)

And of coarse Last but certinally not least Walmart.com always has great Samples!!!

Thanks to all my blogy friends for posting all these great deals including Money Saving Moms, The Centsible Sawyer, and Freebies 4 Moms

No comments: