"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Saturday, June 21, 2008

What I bought at Kohl's for $2.53

I love going to Kohl's! But today I had to restrain myself from going to crazy cause I was only there to use my 2 $5.00 off coupons. Believe it or not it is kinda hard to find something at Kohl's that only cost $5.00. I had two coupons cause I registered under two different email addresses. To get your coupon go here and sign up for it, it will take a few days before they email it to you.

Here is what I got with my two purchases......



Transaction 1
Little Tykes Watering Pail reg $5.99 on sale $2.69
Take n Toss containers (love these) $3.85
total 6.54
after coupon $1.54

Transaction 2
Super cute Knit Tank $5.99
total $5.99
after coupon $.99

No comments: