"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Have you sent off for your FREE Spiderman3 beach towel yet?

I was so excited today when I went by Wal-mart and saw that the Spider-man3 beach towelVelveeta is offering for free was on sale for $9.94. So I purchased my Velveeta cheese (the small one of coarse) for $2.03 and tomorrow I am going to mail in my recipe, UPC, $1.99 for shipping, and my official order form that you can get here to recieve my FREE BEACH TOWEL . Well not exactly free its like getting it for only four dollars and I will totally use the Velveeta for same homemade Mac-N-Chez. I wish I would of had a coupon for the Velveeta but oh well you cant win them all!!!

No comments: