"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Cheap Treats.....Sweet!!!

Tom Thumb is having a great deal this week on some yummy goodies.......
All Betty Crocker cake mixes, frosting, and cookie mixes are buy 2 get 3 free.


5 BC Cake mixes $1.79 each
5 BC Frosting tubs $1.79 each
5 BC Cookie Mixes $1.79 each

used 2/ $.40 off frosting- doubled
2/ $.50 off Cookie mixes- doubled

Total Value $26.85
Total OOP $7.14
Total Saved $19.72
(this could be even sweeter if you have more coupons)

3 comments:

janie said...

Holy COW! Wish we had that here, I am in need of that at Valentine's Day!! Oh, and I left you an award on my blog!

Little April said...

Your sweet, thanks for the award! I know me and Pax are going to make my hubby a cookie bouquet for Valentines day so it was perfect timing.

Tena said...

yummers!!!!