"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SHHHH!!!!!!

I saw this super cute pillow on another blog Our Journey. When I saw the picture of this pillow I just had to have one! Then I thought to myself, instead of going on what would probably be a endless search to find one "Why not make a pillow". So that is exactly what I did................. Of coarse I had to add my own southern flair to it........So what do y'all think?

12 comments:

Mary Kate said...

How cute!!! You are good girl!! I am loving the southern flair too!!!

Erin said...

SO cute! That's totally me... I see something and I think hey I can make that but I always put my own twist on it =)

Jessica said...

That's adorable- I love it!!!

LYNDEE said...

ure a genious!!!! thats sooooo sweet!!! and its totally u.

janie said...

that is sooo cute! I love it!

Emily said...

This is so cute! You're super crafty, I'm jealous! :o)

Amy said...

Too cute! Great job, I love it! :D

msB said...

You are so creative!! I always try to make things that I see that I like, but they never look like they shoud!

Mamaof3 said...

You are so stinkin talented!! It's super cute!! I'm on a mission to make a tutu! I'll post pics soon!! :)

Kacee said...

OMG April this is too cute. I love it. I hope my nesting and creativity kicks in soon. I havent had any creativity lately.

April said...

Thanks for the comment! I'm praying for your family and a safe delivery. I just LOVE this pillow, so cute!

Jennifer said...

That is soooo cute!! I might just have to make one for my friend who has 4 month old twins!