"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Pickles & Ice Cream

My big sister is having her first baby in March. A couple of weeks ago me and my super creative mom threw her a baby shower. The theme for the shower was Pickles and Ice Cream. For as long as I can remember my sister has loved pickles so the theme was perfect for her.
Isn't that the cutest pickle cake you have ever seen.......

Two baby bumps.......

6 comments:

LYNDEE said...

What a cute idea... thats excitting that yr sis is pregnant too, what is she having?? a girl??

Trina said...

Love the pickle cake! So cute :)

Emily said...

Tell Bree Congrats for me?! Where is she registered?

Tena said...

adorable cake/theme!!
Baby boom in your family!

Martha said...

Hi April!

Thanks for the comments! Come and visit any time!

I love the pickle cake! I have never seen that before! Its unique! :)

Martha

stormy said...

Hi my name is stormy. I am giving a baby shower with the theme of pickles and ice cream. i love the cake you made. could you give me some tip on how you made it and anything else you did for the shower.

thank you