"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, February 20, 2009

Photo Friday Fun!!!!

It was so beautiful today me and Poops decided to go outside for some frugal fun!
We started the day with bubbles........


Then it was off to the sand box.......
And a sunny day would not be complete without sidewalk chalk.....

Poopoo had so much fun he didn't want to come inside and take a nap.........

But after a nice long rest he was up and ready to start his own band...........Happy Photo Friday Y'all!

5 comments:

The Dorns said...

What a fun day he had today =)

Stephanie @ dirtandlace.com said...

Haha, looks like a fun day!

Uberly Ewe said...

What great pictures...and I am so jealous of all the sun and green grass that TEXAS has right now. We still have tons and tons of snow. I have fallen off the blog world for a while, but I am back and will have to go check out your posts.

Jessica said...

How precious! What a great time :)

LYNDEE said...

Gosh i cant wait for more sunny days, looks like he had a blast, but its the pits when they have to go in for a nap......