"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Friday, February 13, 2009

Tu-Tu Cute!!!

I have been feeling so crafty lately:) Today when I was nesting I came across these onesies and hangers I bought in the Dollar Spot at Target. I love the Dollar Spot it has allot of cute things you can use for craft projects and everything is $1.00. I remember buying these awhile back because I had so many pregnant friends, but since I am the only one having a boy I have not used them. Then I got to thinking I had a bunch of tool ribbon that would girlie these up.

I simply gathered the tool and sewed it to the onesies. They are so cute! I know I will probably have all boys , so I have to live threw my friends and families little girls!

4 comments:

Rubydotlarue said...

April~ Those are so adoreable! How did you adhear the toole to the onesies? You are so creative! =) Have a good Valentine's Day!

Jessica Dawn said...

Oh..my...goodness. These are adorable!!!

Amanda said...

Those are adorable. I hear ya on the boys. Each time I wanted a girl so bad. The big man upstairs had a better idea for me I guess. ;) Boys are just as sweet!!

Martha said...

April!

These turned out so cute! I was just telling my sister earlier I wanted to try and make one of these for my niece. Thanks to you, I will try one!
Thanks!
Martha