"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, February 2, 2009

Myspace vs. FaceBook

vs.

Awhile back when I srarted my own business I opened a Face Book account to try and locate clients. Untill recently I had not been on my Facebook acount very often. I am a loyal Myspacer, I check it daily so when I would hear people talk about Facebook I would ignore it and think AS IF Myspace is so much better. My husband decided to open up a Facebook account the other day and he came home going on and on about all the people that were on Facebook and how he reconnected with old friends. I thought if he has a Facebook than I need to start getting on mine LOL! As a result I am hooked, I cant step away constantly updating my status. I LOVE FACEBOOK! Am I cheating on Myspace? I was already getting bored with Myspace and I had not updated my profile in a long while, but yet I still feel guilty for spending so much time on Facebook. Ha Ha Ha what a predicament. What do you think which one do you like better Myspace or Facebook?

6 comments:

Amy said...

I have been on myspace for years. I just recently joined Facebook in the last couple of weeks. It is hard to keep up with all of the apps on facebook and I haven't really learned my away around yet. I guess it's safe to say I am partial to myspace a little, for now.

April said...

I struggle with this too. I hate keeping them both up, but with some friends on one and some on the other it is hard to choose. But I have to admit if it weren't for all the apps, I would have deleted myspace awhile ago. The apps are really a pain.

Little April said...

I am so glad I am not the only one LOL!

janie said...

I'm a Myspacer.. I didn't like Facebook because it tells everyone everything you are doing.. ehh-- I wasn't feeling that. Like it says who you just commented, who you were friends with, etc. Maybe I'm just old school, lol.

Missy said...

I too have been a loyal myspacer. Until my mom told me about facebook about a month ago. I have gotten in touch woth so many people I have not talked to in years! I am ADDICTED!!

Heather said...

April, I feel the same way- I started on Myspace and only got on Facebook because my girlfriend talked me into it. I thought facebook was BORING, I finally got back on a few months ago and I love it. The only time I log into my Myspace is when someone contacts me, but Facebook is up all the time. It's addictive!