"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Monday, February 23, 2009

Registered for Baby Boy #2

I originally didn't think I was going to register for baby boy #2 because I felt like I already had everything I would need. But after several of my clients asked where I was registered I felt like maybe I should just go and see if there was anything I might need.
Lets just say I found a few things I cant live with out and I thought it would be fun to share them with all of you.......

Ok its hard to tell in this picture exactly what this swing looks like, but it is super cute. Its turquoise and brown and it has the sweetest little owls I have ever seen hanging from the mobile. This is my #1 thing on my registry I want it soooo bad.


The next item that I cant live without is this sassy sling. I love anything red! I had a different type of sling with my first baby called the ultimate baby wrap. Me and my mom bought it from a specialty shop and when the sales girl wrapped her 2 year old daughter up in the baby wrap, I was sold! But when I got it home I wasn't as pleased. It had way to much material and wasn't easy to get on. I think this swing looks way easier to use and the fabric is so cute!

The next thing on my registry are these fancy wheels, I didn't get a ride this nice till I got a job......Now for those of you who know me personally will not be surprised about how much I love this next item on my registry. The baby's room is rustic barn themed. I have already purchased his bedding but not the matching mobile. I really think this mobile is what made me want this bedding in the first place, it has the cutest little roosters on it. I love Love Love roosters (I don't know why) but my husband always teases me that I have an obsession with cock lol!My final must have on my registry is this portable hand pump by Medela. The reason I decided on the hand pump is because I figured it would be easy to take to work. I will be renting a electric pump from the hospital to keep at home, but I wanted something that I could just throw in my purse and pump as needed. I read all the review on single pumps including the small battery operated pumps and this one got the best reviews. Bonus its way affordable so if I don't like it, I wont feel as guilty. If you have used it tell me what you think about it.Off coarse I also registered for a crap load of diapers and wipes along with a double stroller and many other things. I had so much fun, I am so glad I did it. I do feel lucky to already have so much so these things are just like the icing on the cake :)

6 comments:

LYNDEE said...

wow i cant believe its getting so close, and the rooster mobile is soooooooooo u, cute... okay so u still havent said anything on yr blog ---- like the babies NAME is it a suprise????????

Jessica said...

Cute items! And I LOVE the mobile- obsession with the cock- could never be a bad thing ;)
Teeheehee

Kacee said...

Thanks April for the tip on the pump. You just saved me time for having to read the reviews myself!!!

Amanda said...

Love those items! I wasn't going to register either but people kept asking me so I did.

Stephanie said...

I want to get a good sling! I have seen some cute ones, but don't have one.

April said...

oh, the sling is great with baby #1, but an absolute MUST with baby #2!!!